BODIES OF WATER
BY: RORY STANLEY
5 FACTS ABOUT OCEANS
- Oceans produce 70% of earth oxygen.
- The ocean has over 85% of earths wildlife.
- Humans have only explored 5% of the ocean.
- Drinking ocean water makes you enen more thirsty.
- The ocean has more artifacts than every museum combined.
5 FACTS ABOUT LAKES
- Lakes have dirty but drinkable water.
- Most lakes are about 30 feet deep.
- Many lakes have been man made rather than made by nature.
- The water that fills lakes up is rain water.
- Fish and other small animals live in lakes.
5 FACTS ABOUT RIVERS
- Rivers are skinny bodies of water.
- Most rivers flow into the ocean.
- Aligaters usully live in rivers.
- Rivers have freash drinkable water.
- Small brooks and streams flow into rivers.
5 FACTS ABOUT GLACIERS
- Glaciers are big chunks of ice.
- Most glacies are made when big peices of and iceberg fall off.
- Glaciers move 1/2 mile each year.
- Glaciers are found in Alaska.
- Glaciers are normaly 70 feet tall.