Price: from $84 to $95
The 10 characteristics of Helium
2) Helium has the lowest melting point and boiling point of the elements, so it only exists as a gas except under extreme conditions.
3) Helium is the second-lightest element.
4) Helium is the second most abundant element in the universe, though it is much less common on Earth.
5) Helium is colorless, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, and inert.
6) Most Helium is obtained by extracting it from natural gas.
7) Helium is the second-least reactive noble gas (after neon).
8) Helium is non atomic under standard conditions.
9) Inhaling Helium temporarily changes the sound of a persons voice. Though Helium is non-toxic, breathing it can result in asphyxiation due to oxygen deprivation.
10) Evidence of Helium's existence came from observation of a yellow spectral line from the sun.