TINC RD. TRIBUNE
Week Ending August 20, 2021
August 23rd: Board of Education Meeting, 6:30 p.m. @ Administration Building
August 26th: Kindergarten Orientation 9:30 am
September 1st: First day of school, Early Dismissal for Students
September 2nd: Early Dismissal for Students.
September 2nd: Tinc Rd. Parent University at 7:30 pm
September 3rd: Early Dismissal
September 6-7th: No School
September 9th: Back to School Night
September 13th: Board of Education Meeting, 6:30 p.m. @ Administration Building
September 16th: Teacher Inservice
September 27th: Board of Education Meeting, 6:30 p.m. @ Administration Building
October 7th: Tinc. Rd. PTO Meeting, 7:00 p.m. @ Turkey Brook Park
October 11th: Board of Education Meeting, 6:30 p.m. @ Administration Building
October 22nd: School Picture Day
October 25th: Board of Education Meeting, 6:30 p.m. @ Administration Building
Pick and Drop off Procedures
Just a Few reminders for Parents who Pick up and Drop off their Children to school:
1) All pick up and drop off during arrival and dismissal must be in the pick up circle located on the right side of the parking lot. Drop off begins at 8:20 and pickup begins at 3:35.
2) Please stay in your car at all times. Staff will be there to open and close the doors for the students.
3) Do not drive around cars, the pick up and drop off line is one single line.
4) If you are first in line, please pull all the way to the beginning of the line.
5) If your child cannot buckle their safety belts/car seats, please pull into a nearby parking spot once your child is in the car. The staff will not be buckling seatbelts or car seats.
6)We ask parents who wish to accompany their children to the door or wait to see them enter the school to park their cars in our parking lots.
7) Please do not leave your child unattended in the drop off circle. The staff does not begin their pick up procedures until 8:20 am
HELPFUL LINKS TO START THE SCHOOL YEAR
Tinc. Rd. School Student and Parent Handbook
21-22 RETURN TO SCHOOL INFORMATION
21-22 RETURN TO SCHOOL INFORMATION
Tinc Rd. Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Join our Facebook group and follow us on twitter and Insta @PTOTinc to be the first to know all the exciting things we have lined up for fall!
Incoming Kindergarten parents - We can't wait to meet you at orientation on the 26th! Please stop by our table on the way out where we will have a gift for you and your student, a photo opp and you will have an opportunity to purchase our NEW Spirit gear! Please bring cash or check with you.
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns, please reach out to Tara at email@example.com
Enjoy the rest of the summer!
President, Tinc Rd PTO
Grade Level Supply Lists
Logging into Realtime
Our student information system from Realtime Inc. allows parents and guardians online access to their child's information. You can check on grades, attendance, discipline, communicate directly with a teacher and other information.
* If you have forgotten your REALTIME login information please contact Mrs. Aaron in the Main Office*
Right at School Before and After Care Program
Mt. Olive schools are partnering with Right at School to provide child care options for our community.
Click here to view the RIGHT AT SCHOOL website.
Meet our School Nurse!
If you have any questions for our school nurse, Mrs. Geri Sullivan, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at x2485.
Meet our Guidance Counselor!
Please visit the Tinc Rd. School Counselors' Page for information on our services:
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our counselor, Mrs. Lisa Barba :
Tinc Road Elementary School
973-927-2203 ext. 2306
Follow us on Twitter!
Information on school events will be available to families by following @tincroadschool
Please sign up for Twitter and follow the district: MountOliveTSD,
Superintendent Zywicki :ZywickiR,
MOHS – @PrincipalMOHS
MOMS – @mtolivemiddle
CMS – @CMSmtolive
Mountain View – @MtView07836
Tinc Road – @tincroadschool