Chapel Hill Academy News - Week of March 5 - 9, 2018
Book Fair Help Needed - Click Here!
Please consider helping with the Spring Book Fair. No experience necessary - short shifts available!
March 12 - 16, 2018 - Enjoy the break!
Please print legibly - Include FULL NAME of Parent & Student!
Parents must send a written note within three business days of their child’s absence or the absence will be recorded as unexcused. A parent note may only excuse 2 days per absence, if eligible.
Absence notes must contain:
- student first & last name
- date(s) of absence
- reason for absence
- SPRING BREAK March 12-16th!
- PTA Book Fair March 19 - 23
- PTA Meeting 3/19 at 6:00 pm
- PAC Meeting 3/21 at 8:00 am
- Group Picture Day In Uniform - 3/28
- No School - 3/30
Total Raised - $1068
Points earned, by grade level:
- PK & KG - 930
- 2nd grade - 1846
- 4th grade - 3427
- 5th grade - 3581
- 1st grade - 5627
- 3rd grade - 7697 - This year's winning grade level!
PK & KG PARENTS
PK & KG Students must have a complete change of clothes to be kept at school in case of accidents!
Please make sure your student is prepared even if you don't think they need it!
Library Books Lost/Not Returned - $20 Fee
IMPORTANT PARKING LOT DETAILS
- Parents: Visitor Parking spots are marked & close to the building. ALL OTHER SPOTS ARE STAFF PARKING. PLEASE ONLY PARK IN VISITOR SPOTS.
- No entry at the Sycamore School Road gate from 7:30 am - 8:15 am. Please use the designated drop-off entry on Hulen Street.
- Make sure that you provide the yellow dismissal cards to anyone picking up your child from CHA! Our system is designed for the safety of your children.
- Picture ID is required of all visitors & those picking up/signing out students in the front office. Be prepared & have your ID ready!
Dismissal Card Replacements
All families received a sheet of 2 dismissal cards per child to start the year. Lost/damaged and additional cards will require a $3 fee, payable in the office. To request additional cards, click here.