Miss McCartney & Miss Smith
Preschool Returning Students!
I am so excited to be planning already for the 2017-2018 School Year! Below are the instruction for returning students:
1. Inform the teacher if you will be returning.
2. Complete a new registration packet online and then email it to me or they can print it and bring it to the office http://summitesc.org/Services/Preschool/Registration.aspx
3. If you need a printed copy, please email me and I can print and send one home.
4. Complete and return your registration packet by May 25, 2017 (all forms except medical and dental if necessary).
1. COMMUNICATION: Please understand that I am available by phone in the morning 8:00-8:25, after the afternoon session 3:00-3:30, and I am in and out of the classroom on Fridays depending on my training and meeting schedules. Again, emailing is a great option. My instructional time is very limited and I prefer to not send home daily notes, but I will respond to any notes you send in. This newsletter will be sent out bi-weekly.
2. SICKNESS- When your child is sick or absent from school, you can email me or call directly to the classroom at 330-908-6313.
3. TOYS: Please leave toys at home as we are not responsible if they are lost at school. We have LOTS of toys and activities to do at school. Thank you.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
MAY 23 Classroom Graduation
MAY 26 Picnic in the Park
AUGUST 24 Back to School!
Summer Fun! May 15-25, 2017
We Are Going On a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen
Kindergarten Rocks by Katie Davis
The Recess Queen by Alexis O'Neill
FUNDATIONS: Writing Words
A Camping We Will Go
LITERACY FOCUS: Author; Environmental Print; Short vs Long Words
MATH: Popsicle Counting, Fishy Counting
SOCIAL: Working Together to Clean Up!