Gaul is divided in three parts...
by Abby Bautista
The Three Parts of Gaul
- Furthest part of Gaul
- The Belgae (Belgians) live here and are considered the bravest out of the three.
- Surrounded by the Rhenus, Sequana, and Matrona rivers.
- Largest part of Gaul
- The Celtae (Celts) live here.
- Three tribes: the Aedui, Sequani, and Helvetii.
- Surrounded by the Sequana, Matrona, Rhenus, and Garumna rivers and the Iura mountains.
The Three Tribes of Celtica
- The Sequani live between the boundaries of the Aedui and the Helvetii.
- Their previous leader was Catamantaloedes, whose son, Casticus, was trying to seize the territory.