Welcome Back Bobcats!
Please read the information in this newsletter carefully as there are some time-bound items that need to be taken care of prior to your student starting school.
If you have questions, please call the office at (925) 672-0898.
Incoming 6th and New Students-Residency Verification
All parents need to long into the Parent Portal to verify their student data
ALL parents need to do the below Aeries Parent Portal update.
If you do not have your HomeLink/Parent Portal verification ID for signing up, please contact our office directly for sign-up information.
Once again we will be using the Aeries Parent Portal to update student information online. All parents should go HERE and complete the steps below ASAP. It must be done prior to the first day of school.
Even if your information has not changed you must do this.
- Login with your email address. If you’ve forgotten your password (or never received it) simply click the “Forgot Password?” link on the login screen and it will be sent to your email. Nobody at the District or at DVMS would know your password so we would not be able to help with this.
- Please note: If your email address has changed or is incorrect, please call our office at (925) 672-0898.
- After logging in, you will see a message stating “You have not yet completed the Student Data Confirmation Process, Click Here to confirm…” Click the link.
- Verify the registration information on each of the tabs. Please note: You must click on each tab (Family Information, Student, Contacts, Medical Information, etc.) and confirm or correct all the data before you can complete the process.
- Click “Submit Final Confirmation” on the “Final Data Confirmation” tab.
If you have more than one student enrolled in the district, it will be necessary to complete this process for all other students by going to the “Change Student” option on the top left and clicking the link for the next student. Repeat the steps above for each student.
Thank you again for completing this important information.
Supply Lists and Schedules
Please click here to view all of the most up to date information on our district's comprehensive response to Covid-19.
1:1 Device Rollout
So what does this mean for you?
1. Do not worry about purchasing any new device for your child as they go into this school year.
2. When shopping for a backpack, consider purchasing a backpack that has a separate, padded compartment for your student's laptop.
3. Consider donating money to purchase device insurance (approximately $21 for the year!) that will offer comprehensive service and coverage in the event of accidental breakage or damage.
More information will follow as soon as I get it. There will be a handbook and liability sign off form that will be distributed in the near future along with information on how you can donate towards device insurance.
Save the Date(s):
August 12, 2021: First Day of School (Warning Bell at 8:30, School Starts at 8:35 am)
August 25, 2021: Back to School Night (live, virtual)- stay tuned for more information
Click here for all of the latest information about MDUSD straight from the Superintendent!