Thank You So Much!
*** Lunch Bunch Important Information ***
Lunch Bunch is a fun time for children who are potty trained to stay after school, eat a home-packed lunch, and play. It is critical to the safety and well-being of your children and teachers that we know in advance the number of children attending each day.
We understand last minute issues and want to help, but if we are at the maximum number of children we cannot say yes.
It is also mandatory that you pick up your child on time. Any time after 1:00 is late, and you will be assessed a charge of $1 for every minute over that time. Our teachers have other responsibilities they are committed to after 1:00, and they too need to be on time.
Please pick up your child at the playground gate. Due to our Safe Sanctuaries policies both lunch bunch teachers need to stay with all of the children on the playground.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you!
AFUMC Fall Festival -- All are Invited!
Address | 1984 Lebanon Church Rd. Jefferson, GA 30549
Contact: Katie Elder | firstname.lastname@example.org | 706-543-1442
October is Fire Safety Month!
- Working smoke alarms reduce the chances of dying in a fire by nearly 50 percent. They are a critical first step for staying safe, but in order to be effective, they have to be working properly. For the best protection, install smoke alarms on every level of your home and in every sleeping area.
- Teach kids never to play with matches and lighters. Make a habit of placing these items up and away from young children.
- Create and practice a home fire escape plan with two ways out of your house in case of a fire. Get a stopwatch and time how fast your family can escape. The kids will love it.
- Children should know how to respond to the sound of a smoke alarm. Teach them to get low and get out when they hear it. A child who is coached properly ahead of time will have a better chance to be safe.
- Use common sense in the kitchen. Limit distractions when cooking and don’t leave a hot oven or stovetop unattended.
Square 1 Art Fundraiser is coming!
What does this fundraiser support? Profits from our Square 1 Art fundraiser help us with equipment purchases and maintenance for our classrooms as well as support our need-based scholarship program. We thank you for your participation!
SAVE THE DATE: Christmas Program
Our Christmas program will be held on Wednesday, December 13th and Thursday, December 14th at 11:30a.m. in the sanctuary.
Program Schedule by Class:
Wednesday, Dec. 13:
Mrs. Gay (3 Day 3s)
Mrs. Marsha (3 Day 2s)
Mrs. Lillie (3 Day 2s)
All Pre K Classes
Thursday, Dec. 14:
Mrs. Mary (5 Day 3s)
Mrs. Libby (5 Day 3s)
Mrs. Catherine (5 Day 3s)
Mrs. Alyssa (5 Day 2s)
All Pre K Classes
CALENDAR REMINDERS for OCT, NOV, & DEC
Mon., Oct 2: Tuition Due (payment 3 of 9)
Mon, Oct 9: No School (Columbus Day)
Oct 10 and Oct 11: Individual Fall Pictures
October 24 and 25: Day with Dad (Your child's teacher will let you know which day their class is hosting the dads.)
Fri, Oct 27: No School (Fall Break)
Wed., Nov 1: Tuition Due (payment 4 of 9)
Mon - Fri, Nov 20-24: No School (Thanksgiving Break)
Fri., Dec. 1: Tuition Due (payment 5 of 9)
Wed, Dec 13 & Thurs, Dec. 14: Christmas Program in the sanctuary at 11:30
Mon., Dec 18 through Tues., Jan 2 No School; Christmas Break
Wed., Jan 3, 2018: School Resumes
Tuition Amounts by # Days per week your child attends:
2 days per week: $187
3 days per week: $223
4 days per week: $280
5 days per week: $290
Click here to make a payment through our website for tuition, lunch bunch and/or supply fees.