Online Mass Registration
14th Sunday in Ordinary Time . July 4-5
The St. Thomas Office will be closed on Friday, July 3rd in observance of the 4th of July holiday.
It is recommended by the Rockford Diocese that persons 65 and over and those with underlying medical conditions, not attend Mass at this time.
* BUT *
IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE IN ATTENDING, PLEASE DO SO.
WE ARE VERY SAFE AND COMPLIANT WITH ALL SOCIAL DISTANCING STANDARDS.
**Please select only 1 Mass from the options below**
If you have any questions or need assistance with this process, please call 815-232-3225 or email email@example.com. We appreciate your patience as we do our best to accommodate everyone's desire to attend Mass again.
Confession Before Saturday Mass
- We have also adjusted the Confession time on Saturday so that you can go to Confession after the morning Mass, or come in the afternoon and then head into the church for Mass.
- To accommodate 6-foot social distancing, we have temporarily re-located the confessional room to the Cana Room.
Want to help before and/or after Mass?
To facilitate this change, we are in need of more volunteers.
- We need greeters to direct parishioners
- We need persons to escort parishioners to seating
- We need people to assist at check-in and record temperatures
- We need assistance at communion and after Mass
- We need help to sanitize after Mass
Training is necessary for all of these parts. If you are able to assist please contact the Parish Office at 815-232-3225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendee Responsibilities for Mass Attendance
- Watch 'Back in His Presence' video linked below.
- Review Mass Times and Dates
- Register Online and Sign-Up Online for no more than 1 Mass per Week (initial limit to allow all to have the opportunity to attend Mass. This will be constantly reviewed and adjusted as needed.)
- Attend ONLY the Masses that you have registered for through the St. Thomas Media Communications.