In This Issue:
- Right Brain Days
- Formative Assessment
- Why We Need Student Talk
- Upcoming Events
- Happy Holidays!
Use Your [Right] Brain!
This article outlines the key components of quality formative assessment, key questions to consider, and ways of involving students in the assessment process.
Research clearly shows the value of student talk as a means of deepening student understanding. This article covers some key information that will enable you to incorporate student talk while maintaining necessary structure.
- New Educator Monthly Meeting: Mon, Dec 15
- Winter Break: Dec 20 - Jan 4
- Interactive Projector Basics - Thurs, Jan 8
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: Mon, Jan 19
- New Educator Monthly Meeting: Tue, Jan 20