Weekly Update 7.7.14
and June Re-cap
Bringing HOOPLA Home
Here are some tips to help you make the most of this oh so exciting month…
- Plan to attend your local Fall Soiree and don’t go alone…bring a potential Stylist with you! The energy, excitement and buzz surrounding a new line is contagious…let’s share it!
- Who's hands do you want that gorgeous new lookbook to land in first? Get a list together now of your past hostesses and best customers. Go ahead and address your envelopes. That way when the new lookbook arrives, yours are ready to hit the mail!
- Host your own trunk show. July is the perfect month for you to host your own trunk show/sample sale. Turn those samples into cash and you’ll have money to invest in our new fall collection.
- Talk about booking now! You want to make sure you have trunk shows to come home to after Hoopla so that you can put your new skills to work! Schedule booking/sponsoring calls post Hoopla – you are going to want to put your new skills to work!
- Not going to Hoopla? You can still share the excitement! Customers will be able to purchase the line on July 19th, so start sharing the images found in the Stylist Lounge!
Let's Celebrate June Promotions! Congrats!
Ashley Ryan - Star Stylist
Hometown: Greenville, SC
Start Date: 06/09/2012
Stats: I am a stay at home mom of 2, I used to work in Real estate doing marketing, and I do love to decorate :)
3 month goal: To hit star again, help my girls to promote and to sponsor 3 more girls on my team :)
Hometown: Forest, VA
Start Date: April 30, 2012 (I was a "kitnapper")
Stats: I'm a stay at home mom to two small children. My husband is a small business owner and works 50+ hours a week. This job brings me so my joy. It's my time to be me, make new friends and supply funds to my family.
Fave part of the business: My favorite part of this job has been coaching my incredible team. My background is in counseling and I love that I get to use my love for helping others through Stella & Dot.
3 month goal: I have already set a plan in place to help promote two more stars on my downline. It would bring me so much happiness to help anyone who wants leadership to get there.
Congrats to our newest Lead Stylists!
Top Sellers June
Kimberly Jones $12,110
Lyric Hassler $8,998
Victoria Husband $8,613
Kelly Cox $7,077
Barbara Ellis $6,650
Christine Swartz $6,361
Kathryn Railsback $5,836
Katie Kathman $5,366
Karla Dofflemyer $5,196
Top Sellers - July Month to Date
Meghan Lawler $2,505
Marcy Abate $1,230
Abigail Bennett $924
Kristie Siroonian $671
Jessica Sigler $671
Cara Bennett $667
Kimberly Standiford $556
Lynde Ulmer $516
Top in Sponsoring- June
Congrats to these ladies for each sponsoring 3 new Stylists!
Congrats to these three ladies for each sponsoring 2 new stylists!
There were many more who joined in June - congrats to all of you who grew your team!
Monday, July 9th
7:00 Opportunity Event
7:30 Local Stylist Meet-Up
Wednesday, July 9th
Bevello @ Barracks Road
7:00 Local Stylist Meet-Up
Home Office Training Calls
Welcome New Stylists!
Congrats on choosing Stella & Dot! We can't wait to help you grow your business!
Join our team facebook page!
This team page has been created for Stylists to share best practices, offer encouragement and inspiration as you reach your goals.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!
Last week to register for Hoopla
This is your place to connect with a roommate, coordinate transportation, plan team events, etc. Can't wait to see you in ORLANDO!
Classic Charms/Southern Charms Team Party
Immediately following the Fashion Show.
**Stylist's/teams can plan for dinner with smaller groups afterwards… just don't plan dinner too early (7:30 or later should be safe). We will do fun recognition, etc!
My Upcoming Show Schedule
July 31st Midlothian