by: Donavon Pope
10 Survival Tips
- Don't Panic While Your out in the Wild.
- Have a Tent to Keep Shelter From Rain and Wind
- If it's hot Conserve Body Heat and try not to Sweat and If its Cold have a Leaf of Pine Needle bed to Stay Warm
- Always Have Weapons to Protect Yourself from Animals and Other Things.
- Keep Moisture try not to Drink Caffeine Unless that's all you have.
- Don't be Afraid Think Positive Things.
- Have Matches to Make Fire
- Have a Something to Signal for Help
- Have Clothes that can Help Stay Warm
- Have Lots of Things in Your Inventory
- Do Not Wander Around and Keep Your Guard Up.