Falcon Ridge Family Updates
November 29, 2021
News and Tidbits
We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving break with your families!
Students, it's time to get out your markers, crayons, and paints because the yearbook cover contest has begun! If you are interested, be sure to get an official entry paper from the front office and submit by December 3rd.
Parents, do you need to contact your student during the school day? The front office can help. The Falcon Ridge Student Handbook outlines the procedure for student cellphone use and storage. Students are asked to keep their cellphones and other electronics in their backpacks during the school day. Thanks for helping us keep our learning environment safe and focused.
Please remember to complete the Intent to Enroll form for the front office.
Have a fantastic week!
Check out What's Happening at School
First and Second Grade Spaghetti Structures in the Science Lab
Falcon Ridge Thanksgiving Feast
Wishing Mrs. Wierschem Happy Birthday on December 2nd!
Student Cell Phone Protocol
Our goal is to provide an academic environment free of distractions being conducive to learning and a social environment that supports the development of kind and respectful relationships. Use of any electronic devices such as cell phones, game boys, MP3 players, and CD players during any time of the school day is in conflict with both of these goals. If any of these devices are brought to school, including cell phones, they must be turned off and in backpack at all times. Any student using their phone or any electronic device other than before or after school will have them confiscated. The student’s parents will be responsible for coming to the school and picking them up.
Resources for Parents
November Character Trait: Gratitude
Average Daily Attendance
1st grade: 95.67%
2nd grade: 96.23%
3rd grade: 96.34%
4th grade: 94.19%
5th grade: 94.58%
6th grade: 96.60%
7th grade: 95.75%
8th grade: 95.67%
Important Bus Information
Please see the attached PDF with all bus route information. This information can also be found on our website.
If you have any questions please contact your student's home room teacher or Brown Bus at 208-466-4181.
- December 1- Girls Basketball Conference Tournament TBA
- December 3- Dorian picture retake day
- December 10- 2022-2023 Lottery open (for all new students) at 3pm
- December 10- Final day to submit an Intent to Enroll form for all existing students that wish to keep their position at Falcon Ridge next school year.
- December 14- School Board Meeting at 6:30pm
- December 15- STEM Club (6th-8th grade) at 3pm
- December 17 - December Birthdays celebration
- December 18-January 2nd- Christmas Break
- Early release days every Monday (1st-8th grades dismiss at 1:30 p.m.)
**Check out our website for the most updated information