Accounting Services for Farmers
One Stop for all your accounting needs
Here are some of our Services
We help you every step of the way..
- Short Term Business Plan
- Loan Proposal
- Business Owner Resumes
- Cash Flow Projections for 3 years
- Your Present Financial Statements
We offer Accounting Services
- Profit and Loss Statements
- Income & Expense Statements
Some advice for the farmer seeking to start:
- Know who your market is (have a buyer for your crops)
- Research the type of crop you are planning to grow and know everything there is to know about it
- Visit farmers who grow the crops you choose and who are successful at it
- Research the average selling price of the crop you choose over the past year
- Choose your crop carefully
Advice when going for a loan:
- Get your farmers permit before going for a loan, or while the loan is being processed
- Make sure you get a list of everything that is needed by the bank, and have it ready and in your possession before you visit the loans officer
- Call them prior to your visit to make sure that you have everything that they would need
- Keep that list with you so that the bank officer cannot confuse you and waste your time with unnecessary returns to the bank.
- Know your list and point out to them that you are in possession of EVERYTHING that they require, and you would not tolerate wasting time going back and forth.