13 Reasons Why
The book is about a girl name Hanna who commits suicide but before she does, she creates and passes on tapes to explain why she killed herself.
List of Characters
- Clay Jensen - main character
- Hanna Baker - suicidle character
- Justin Foley - Hanna's 1st kiss
- Alex Standall - put Hanna on a who's hot list
- Jessica Davis - was brutally raped
- Tyler Down - was known as a peeping tom
- Courtney Crimson - pretended to like Hanna and is known as the popular girl
- Marcus Cooley - doesn't feel that he did anything wrong
- Zach Dempsey - tries to comfort Hanna but when rejected, he steals all of Hanna's notes
- Ryan Shaver - a poet who steals Hanna's poem and published it throughout the entire school
- Jenny Kurtz - a cheerleader who ran over a stop sign and caused an accident later on
- Bryce Walker - pervert, rapist, took advantage of Hanna
- Mr. Porter - Hanna came to him when she had no hope left and didn't see what she was trying to tell him
Character Analysis for Clay Jensen
Trait 1: Nice
Evidence: There are only good rumors about him.
Trait 2: Shy
Evidence: Too afraid to talk to Hanna Baker.
Quote from or about character:
Be nice to everyone because you don't know their background story
Hanna goes to Mr.Porter for help and she doesn't get want she hoped for and loses all her hope.
i recommend anyone interested about a teenager life and drama to read this book.