Lake Louise School
January 23, 2022
Hello Lake Louise Families,
A few reminders as we all return from Winter Break...
- Students can arrive at school between 8:30 and 8:45 am. We ask that you please do not drop off students before 8:30 am as we do not have supervision before that time.
- We know that the carpool lane can be a long line to wait in. We ask that for everyone's safety you please wait patiently in the line. Students should not be getting out of cars along Jonathan Drive. This is not a designated drop off area and can slow down the line. Students should not be getting out of cars on the side of the school either. If your plan is to park and walk to pick up your child, please do not use the parking lot in the back of the school. Please use extreme caution after dropping your child off and while pulling out of the parking lot. Finally, please understand that our staff members supervising the carpool line are there to keep all individuals safe. Your respect and patience is greatly appreciated.
- While we love pets, per the CCSD15 Parent/Student Handbook, no animals are allowed on school grounds during times when children are present unless pre-authorized by the Principal of the school. (Trained service animals in use by a person with a disability are allowed on school grounds.) Please leave your pets at home when dropping off or picking up your student.
5 Essentials Survey
Please take some time and take the 5 Essentials Survey. Feedback will be used for future planning for Lake Louise School! We need your feedback. Thank you!
Survey open through March 11.
You have been invited to complete the Illinois 5Essentials Parent Survey. The information you provide will help guide improvement as we strive to inspire each student to realize their potential. Your participation in this survey is voluntary but crucial. We can’t receive results from the survey unless at least 20 percent of parents respond. The more responses parents provide, the more we will know how to focus our efforts toward the improvements you want. Therefore, we have set a goal to reach an 80 percent response rate. Please help us reach our goal by completing the survey.
· Go to: https://survey.5-essentials.org/Illinois/ to take the survey.
· Select “Parent Survey.”
· You may enter your email address if you would like to receive confirmation of your submission, but it is not required.
· Then enter “Cook” into the county field and “Lincoln” to find our school.
You will then be asked a series of questions to provide input regarding your family’s experience here at Lincoln. Please remember to click “submit” once you are done so your responses can be counted.
Please know that your identity and responses will be kept confidential and will not be connected
with your child. If you have multiple children who attend Lincoln, you may complete one survey for each child. However, only one parent per household may submit a survey for a given child. The survey closes on March 11, so please submit your responses soon!
Thank you in advance for your time and input. We appreciate you!
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact 5Essentials Customer Support at 1-866-440-1874 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
District 15 has shared various OPTIONAL vaccination opportunities on our website. We do so only as a resource for interested families.
Submitting Your Child’s Completed Vaccination Card
2nd through 6th graders contributed to this piece of art for Dia de Los Muertos. They created monarch butterflies, papel picados, ofrendas, and calaveras (sugar skulls) over a 3 week span during and after dia de los muertos.
1st graders in Ms. Niepsuj's class are so proud of their effort on their Word Work!
Kindergarten friends in Ms. Larucci's classroom practiced reading with buddies!
In need of food? The photos below provide information regarding local food pantries!
District 15 Updates
Parent/Guardian Contact Information
Parents/Guardians - Please make sure you have all of your contact information updated in Infinite Campus (email address, phone number, and cell phone number) for absence calls, school, District, and Board newsletters, emergency notifications, etc.
To check your contact information, you can login in Infinite Campus to review and update.
The District 15 mobile app is available on the App Store and Google Play! To download the free app, search for "CCSD15."
This communication tool allows parents and students to quick access to important school and district information, including Campus Parent, the D15 Bullying Tip Line, a quick link to MyStop (bus stop location and pick-up times), lunch menus, schedules, parent/student handbook, directory information, school news, and more.
To see integrated student information on the app, click the "student information" button and log-in using your email address and your Campus Parent password. If you are unsure of your password, please visit Infinite Campus and click "forgot password." If you are still having trouble, please contact your school's main office for assistance.
To make sure you aren’t missing any notices, make sure you turn notifications ON for the mobile app.
If you are not a D15 parent or staff member and would like to receive District updates, download the free mobile app to receive push notifications.
Go to Notifications, Settings, and choose the schools you wish to receive push notifications from.
Instrumental Music Program Enrollment is Here!
We are pleased to begin enrolling current 4th and 5th grade students into the instrumental music program for the 22-23 school year!
Click here for more information and to sign up!
Also, you and your child are invited to attend a virtual family information meeting on Tuesday, January 25 at 6:00pm (Spanish) or Wednesday, January 26 at 6:00pm (English) to learn more about the program and instrument choices. Please watch for an email with the virtual meeting link.
Parent Information Nights
District 15 is excited to be partnering with local agencies to present information on the following topics for parents, guardians, families and community members. Mark your calendars and join us for these free, virtual workshops!
February 16, 2022
Motivation to Finish Strong
April 12, 2022
Pre-Registration would be greatly appreciated
so please fill out this form!
We are also taking questions from our audience that will be answered during the workshops so please pre-register.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Keli Swierczek at email@example.com.
Spanish translation services will be offered during workshops.
Lake Louise PTA
Upcoming District Events
Please share with your staff and families that District 15 will be holding Job Fairs on the following dates: Come apply onsite!
Monday, January 24, 2022
Monday, March 7, 2022
700 N. North Court
Palatine, IL 60067
We are looking for the following positions:
· Bus Drivers - no experience necessary; paid training; free benefits (employee only); pension; paid holidays
· Substitute Teachers and Substitute Program Assistants - set your own schedule!
· Full time Program Assistants
· Office and Library Clericals
· And more!