Staying Safe on the Internet
Cyberbullying Through the Internet
Cyberbullying happens a lot through young teens and its a serious problem. Half the time the bullies will go to the internet to bully that one person either through the following things...
- Facebook Messages
- Text Messages
- Saying mean things on Ask.FM
- Spreading rumors on other Social Media
Don't things like Cyberbullying to others if you don't want it to happen to you.
Facebook is one of the many resources to connect with friends that are all over. But some people on Facebook will accept friend requests from people they don't know this can be dangerous! Its dangerous because of the following...
- The people you don't know can track you and see were you live
- They can potentially find out your personal information
- See what school you go to
- See your other friends and find out their information
Make sure you only accept friend requests from people that you know and not strangers because it could land you in some trouble at one point in your life.