The Raider Report
December 1, 2015
- Safe Environments Class-Please CLICK HERE to see the Diocesan Safe Environments Training Calendar. VOLUNTEERS FOR ALL SCHOOL AND CHURCH EVENTS MUST BE SAFE ENVIRONMENTS TRAINED FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL YOUTH. WITH SEVERAL SCHOOL EVENTS COMING UP, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN COMPLIANCE, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VOLUNTEER.
- Choir-Choir practice this Wednesday. For more information about Choir, please contact Mr. Murillo, email@example.com, or Mrs. Azpeitia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Fair-The Book Fair is up and running and will close on Friday! CLICK HERE for the online Book Fair link. If you are able to volunteer to help Mrs. Estrada with the book fair, please email her at email@example.com
- Christmas Program Date Change-Please note there was a change in date from the calendar that was given out at the beginning of school for the Christmas Program. The Christmas Program will now take place on Thursday, December 17th @ 6:30pm in the Parish Hall. Please reach out to your classroom teacher to see if they need any help with props or costumes.
- Mass next week-Students will be celebrating mass on Tuesday AND Friday next week. Please make sure they wear their dress uniform on both days.
- Noon Dismissal-Friday, December 18th will be a noon dismissal day. There will be NO EXTENDED CARE
- Christmas Break-Christmas break is December 21st-January 4th. Have a great holiday break!
Kuddos to Mrs. Gatch & Miss Garcia for their help and support with the Veteran's activities during the month of November!
Big thanks to Mrs. Heim & Miss Garcia for the wonderful Stone Stoup play and preparing the student performers for this!
Many thanks to the ASCS Community for support our first annual Stone Stoup with both your presence at mass and also at lunch that day. Great job to the kitchen staff for making a wonderful community soup!
Wow! It was so wonderful to see so many of our families join us for Thanksgiving lunch last week! Special thanks to Mrs. Contreras, ASCS Alumni, & 8th grade students for decorating and helping the school office and cafeteria with lunch.
To our mothers who gave an extra hand in the kitchen for Thanksgiving lunch, we could not have pulled off the delicious lunch without you! Thank you for your heartfelt support and as always kuddos to our wonderful cafeteria staff-Martha Hernandez, Maria Gonzalez, Sara Renteria, & Rebecca Saenz.
News from our Development Director
The best marketing tool we have had is our parents! Thank you for your continuous support and spreading the word of the great school we have to family and friends. If you know anyone that is interested in enrolling in our school, please encourage them to came out to our upcoming Open House & Shadow Day.
What we need...
- Boxtops, Caprisuns, & Coke Tabs (turn in to classroom teacher)
- ART CLASS-Mrs. Hooper is in need of the following items for art class for our students. If you are able to help, we'd greatly appreciate it.
- Oval pan watercolors
- 9 x 12 construction paper (all colors)
- 18 x 24 construction paper (all colors)
- Wiggle eyes
- Craft sticks
All Volunteers must be approved and in good standing with the Safe Environments Program. If you have a workshop certificate that needs to be turned in, please drop it off in the office.