- The house in Bangladesh are pretty much like the houses in the U.S.A unless you live in a village and not the city
- Men & women are not aloud to talk unless they are family members
- People dont get to choose who they marry there is a ghatak ( matchmaker ) who picks who marries who.
- The most eaten food there is rice & fish
- Malaria, cholera, hepatits, and other illnesses cause many death each year.
- The main ways of transportations are buses, threewheeled motorcycles, and bicycles.
- Most children only attend school for 5 years only 10% get 12 years of school.
- Bangladesh is struggling with over population seens the 1970's.