ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
May 13, 2019
Happy Mother's Day
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
IT's RACE TIME
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness.
- Carolyn Lent - Putting together the Prob & Stats quiz for math data collection.
- Sandy Weitgenant & Jeanette Turbeville (2 recognitions) - Thank you for the chocolate treat! Very clever! Thinking of the teachers and giving us chocolate! Thank you!
- Sean Conway & Amanda Arnold - Phenomenal Concert!
- Jason Koele & Steph Posta - Checking in on the mental health of a colleague. It was appreciated.
- District Admin - Thank you for providing us a delicious breakfast Wednesday! #goscones
- Courtney Hawkins, Jeff Fern, & Cami Stansbury - Thank you for taking the time to attend and support my first student-led IEP. The support you provided for our student was amazing, and your encouragement was absolutely heart-warming. I'm so proud we're sending this senior off with so much support behind her! Thank you!
- Jen Staidl (2 recognitions) - Empowered, prepped, and supported a student to run her own IEP meeting! Created a wonderful way for her seniors to do exit IEP's and reflect on their overall growth throughout high school. It was emotional and rewarding to be a part of! Great job Jen!!!
- Lori Cress & Jordee Reimer - They created a beautiful graduation program. Well done.
- Pam Stave - Happy birthday to the lady that is always giving me a healthy balance of sass and love. We appreciate all you do.
- Jenna Scheithauer - For always being a listening ear and helping me come up with solutions.
- Tera Hinzman - Letting me borrow your room during 4th hour.
- Jason Koele - Supporting me in my decisions and helping me figure out how to move forward.
- Tyler Ketz - For bringing in some sweet, self ground coffee.
- Courtney Hawkins - 1. She survived prom. 2. She offers so many wonderful cooking opportunities for students (and the staff gets to reap some of the benefits!) Awesome.
- Lori Cress - Continues to manage all the subbing needs and does everything else without missing a beat.
- Jordee Reimer - For providing leadership in the creation of our graduation program cover - it is beautiful!
You all ROCK!
2019 DPI Educator Effectiveness Survey (Teachers and Specialists, please take this survey)
This DPI survey is the primary tool used for monitoring the statewide EE or EP process. The survey measures important aspects of teacher perceptions of schools including:
· the amount quality of performance feedback provided to them,
· the effectiveness of their principal,
· their job satisfaction, and
· how well their school engages parents.
Please complete the survey prior to May 24th.
Just for Fun
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week: CTE & Special Education
Monday, May 13th
Another Great Day to be a Panther
Tuesday, May 14th
7:30 am - 8:00 am - BLT Meeting
7:45 am - 12:30 pm - AP Calculus Exam
11:45 am - 3:30 pm - AP Human Geography Exam
Wednesday, May 15th - Morning Meeting and PLC Time
8:30 am - 7:00 pm - Valley Fair (Kimberly)
8:30 am - 11:30 am - WITC (Voigt)
8:30 am - 12:30 pm - James J. Hill House (Wolf)
11:45 am - 3:30 pm - AP Macroeconomics Exam
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm - Digital Art Show Opening (Hammond)
Thursday, May 16th
7:45 am - 11:45 am - AP Comparative Government Exam
8:00 am - 1:30 pm - AP Human Geography
Friday, May 17th - Digital Learning Day
Professional Development Day - Business Casual Attire
Just So You Know
This document is a summary of our 2018-19 building goals. These goals represent the work of HSLT, BLT, and PBIS aligned to district priorities. If you'd like to see the detailed version please contact Kurt.
Please familiarize yourself with the information on this document. Thank you.