December 9-13, 2019
Virtual Assignments for November 19th, Red For Ed Day
ATTENTION: Book Fair Extended
IMPORTANT PTSA DATES FOR THIS WEEK
Please join us on December 10 from 4-8 PM for our Dine-Out for Dollars at Wayback Burgers, 624 East Diamond Ave! 15% of all sales will go to WMS PTSA to fund various events. Just mention WMS PTSA when ordering!
Our Holiday Luncheon for our staff will be held December 9. Please take a minute to check-out the sign-up sheet and see if there is a dish you might be willing to bring in for the luncheon. Thank you!
WINTER NWEA STARTING ON MONDAY
Dec. 9th: Reading
Dec. 10th: Reading Cont.
Dec. 11th: Math
Dec. 12th: Math Cont.
Dec. 13th: Language Arts
Child and Sexual Abuse Presentations
Boys Basketball Tryouts
6th Grade Tryouts will be Monday, December 9th 3:00-4:30
8th Grade Tryouts will be Tuesday, December 10th - Friday, December 13th 3:00-4:30
*7th Grade Tryouts will be next Monday and Tuesday, but can go to Open Gym after school Tuesday-Thursday this week
End of the Semester
Bullying Report Form
Medicines at WMS
How is your child doing in classes?
If you have questions or concerns about grades you can contact your child's teachers, Mrs. April Coughlin or Administration to set up meetings.
WMS Expectations and Procedures Handbook
Dress Code Reminders
Cool Weather Items
Type: hoodless sweaters or hoodless sweatshirts, vest, zip up fleece, softshell or cardigan worn with a collared button down or polo shirt underneath
Colors: any solid color
Logo: small manufacturers logos are acceptable; school logos are permitted
The following is unacceptable at WMS and will not be allowed:
· Unnatural hair colors (bright red, burgundy, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink or purple)
· Body piercings, excluding ears. Earrings that pose a safety hazard or that are disruptive in nature
· Visible tattoos
· Skinny style pants, stretch pants or tight fitting clothing
· Hats or head coverings inside the school
· Cell Phones, large purses, gym bags, backpacks, backpack style purses, and drawstring bags must be kept in students’ lockers from 7:30am to 2:30pm.