Mount Pinatudo, there are 11 main islands, The islands are covered by forest.
- North of the Philippines is Taiwan.
- South of the Philippines is Indonesia.
- East of the Philippines is the Pacific Ocean.
- West of the Philippines is Vietnam.
- Toys are expensive so kids play with anything they can find.
- They have Fiestas and local festivals.
- They usually ate rice and vegetables.
- Life as a kid was pretty much the same as the United States.
- The Philippines has a President like the United States.
- A peso is money which equals 2 penny's in the United States.
- They have jeepneys they are cars made out of US military jeeps.
- They also have a legislative branch like the United States.
- Filipino family's have godparents when a new baby is born.
- Ferdinard Marcos became president in 1965.
- Filipino kids went to school at age 6.