- Monday, 9/8: SS PLC Meeting (Parker, Ellis, & Hayes)
- Friday, 9/11: 8th/9th Grade PLC (Peterson)
- Friday, 9/11: Faculty/Staff Cookout before home football game (see e-mail for details)
- Monday, 9/14: Faculty/Staff Meeting After School
Also, check out the athletics calendar for a list of events & activities for this week.
- Tomorrow (Wed, 9/9) we will run our first advisement schedule. You will receive a separate e-mail today with advisement locations for all your 1st period students and a detailed lesson plan on "School Pride." We will also post advisement locations for students in the halls today.
- Please confirm that your @jackson.k12.ga.us e-mail address is entered in the TLE platform by clicking on your name in the top right hand corner, then manage profile.
- Please be sure that your profiles for Northeast Georgia RESA are updated. You can do this by going to www.negaresa.org and logging in. Then click on "Review Your Profile."
- Gifted Endorsement cohorts are beginning on September 10th and 25th.
- You will be receiving an e-mail about faculty/staff of the month nominations later today. Please take time to recognize your peers in this process. Students will be able to nominate in the cafe one day this week.
- Our DECA chapter and advisor were both recently recognized by the DECA national organization. See the following two links for details:
- If you have any old, appropriate t-shirts at home we would be happy to put them to good use for correcting dress code issues. You can bring those to Kayla in the front office. Thanks!