Special Edition - May 5, 2016
N2QOD is now just QOD.
I just received word that Neuropoint Alliance, NPA, recently rebranded the registry name in order to better represent the multi-specialties they have involved in the program. Now it is called The Quality Outcomes Database, formerly known as the National Neurosurgery Quality & Outcomes Database (N2QOD).
Participation in QOD for UTSW!
I will be trained soon and begin collecting information for cerebrovascular cases:
- Aneurysm (ruptured & unruptured)
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Stenosis
- Intra-arterial Thrombolysis or Mechanical Thrombectomy
- Intraparenchymal Hemorrhage (IPH)
Once this is in place, we will add Cervical & Lumbar Spine to the mix.
Principal Inclusion Criteria is as follows:
- Central Stenosis
- Cervical Disc Herniation
- Cervical Instability Involving C2 - T2
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Mechanical neck pain from documented Cervical Instability, with or without underlying diagnosis of Cervical Disc Herniation
- Myelopathy with or without neck or arm pain
- Radiculopathy with or without neck pain