Yreka High School
Mr Christian Birch email@example.com (530)842-6151 ext 251
Course Expectations and Important Information
- Each student is expected to participate in class, be on time, and be prepared each day to learn. Pride points are deducted for tardies and inappropriate behavior.
- Keep Sacred Time Sacred(first 10 min of each class article reading)
- Keep your ToolBook updated every day!
- Use your Toolbook on Quests(Adventure Assessments) for success!
- Get an Advisory pass before Advisory for make up work!
- Cell Phones will be sent to the office if they are being used or cause a distraction.
- Make up any low grade on a Quest during Advisory for up to full credit
- Toolbook assignments are checked randomly by rolling a dice every 2 weeks
- Home Enjoyment will be assigned on Mondays and due on Fridays!
Grade Breakdown _________________________________________________Letter Grades
1. Toolbook Checks 30% ___________________________________________89.5-100 A
2. Quests 40% _____________________________________________________79.5-89.4 B
3. Projects 20% ____________________________________________________69.5-79.4 C
4. Pride Points 10% ________________________________________________0-69.4 F
(Each student starts with 100 pride points and tardies/class removal deducts 5-10 points)