Downloading Office for FREE!
District Staff AND Students Get 5 Free Licenses of Office!
As a district employee with an Office 365 account, you are able to download up to 5 licenses of Office 365 (for PC or MAC). This software can cost $100-$200 to purchase. Take advantage of your Office 365 benefits and OneDrive for Business online storage!
Office 365 Vs Office 2019 Vs Office Online
To Download Free Office 365 For PC or Mac
On the PERSONAL computer that you would like to download the software on - go to login.microsoftonline.com > Login with your district email address and password
- Click on your profile/name (on upper right)
- Click My Account
- In the Install Status Section > Click Manage Installs
- Click Install Desktop Applications
- Follow prompts to download and sign into Office 365 account
(See screenshots below)
Office 365 for Windows Includes:
Additional Office 365 Resources
Office 365 Resources can always be found at Instructional Technology - Home (sharepoint.com) > Office 365. Video Tutorials and Resources are also under Office 365 Video Section.
* Note that Microsoft changes the landing page and menu quite often so some tutorials may vary from the current version.