Join the Anti-Bottle Movement
Why are plastic bottles bad?
- Only 1 in 5 plastic bottles are recycled.
- It requires 3 times the amount of water to produce a plastic bottle than it does to fill it
- It takes 17 million barrels of oil to produce plastic bottles yearly. This could fuel 1 million cars for a year
- The energy we waste using bottled water would be enough to power 190,000 homes.
- Care about Roatan? Plastic bottles are the main pollutant to our beaches.
- When plastic breaks down it releases toxin into the soil, water, and animals (if digested).
So why buy ours?
- Ours are BPA-free and are constructed of three layers of ultra-durable plastic.
- It is designed to stand when full and can be rolled, folded or flattened when empty, making it easy to use and carry everywhere you go.
- Washable, freezable, attachable, sustainable!
- Cheaper than buying disposable bottles! (Lets say you buy 1 bottle every day at lunch. 75 lmps a week. That means 2,700 LMPS A SCHOOL YEAR! That's more than 13 times the amount of our good-for-the-earth bottle!)
- Supports The Honduras Project, which does good everywhere!