Learners. Leaders. Mustangs.
Edition 2 2019-2020 School Year
What's Happening at Hilde:
Monday-Friday: 7th Grade Volleyball Tryouts until 5:30 PM
TUESDAY 8/27: SCHOOL PICTURE DAY
Mark your calendars:
NO SCHOOL September 2nd
Vision and Hearing Screenings for 7th Graders: September 25 (Have student bring contacts or glasses, if they wear them)
Picture day: Tuesday August 27th
Hildebrandt teachers building relationships with EVERY student!
Students creating models and posters of what characteristics make a GREAT student and teacher!
No transportation changes or early dismissals will be accommodated after 3:00 pm.
BUS TRANSPORTATION CHANGES:
Students may not ride a different bus unless it has been approved through the Assistant Principal's office. This request must be turned in to the AP Secretary, Ms. Wachel, by email, parent note or you may call her at 832-249-5068 no later than 10 am on the day of the change.
We will NOT accept deliveries through DoorDash, UberEats, or any other delivery service.
Chromebooks are COMING! Chromebooks are COMING!
2019-2020 Chromebook Information
When will my student get their Chromebook? How do I pay for it?
Chromebooks will be checked out to each student. The cost for Chromebooks is $35 per student. Payments will be made available online through School Cash. https://kleinisd.schoolcashonline.com/
The distribution date for Chromebooks for our campus is Wednesday, August 28th.
Money is due by Sunday, August 25th at Midnight in order to get Chromebooks during the first rollout!
Please note that Chromebooks may not be used during lunch or on the bus. Please help us by visiting with your students on this matter before the school year starts.
Memory books for sale!
$30 make checks payable to Hildebrandt PTO and take check to front office
| || |
OR buy online at Balfour.com
Purchase online using your credit or debit card
HEART of a MUSTANG
Students will be recognized for showing their core values and will be awarded a blue bracelet with the core values on it. If you see your child with a bracelet, ask them how they received it!
1st HEART band of the YEAR: Jose Santos
Jose was recognized for Integrity and Loyalty!
This group was recognized for showing Integrity and Problem Solving!
Juan Fernandez recognized for showing LEADERSHIP!
Willie's Spirit Night
Tuesday, Sep. 24th, 4pm
6815 N Grand Parkway
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Electronic Devices Reminder
Need to report your Child's absence?
Do you grocery shop at Kroger?
Please sign up to support our Hildebrandt PTO!
- Log onto krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click ‘I’m a customer’
- Click change organization
- Search Hildebrandt PTO or enter code KF270
- Click enroll
Thank you! Next time you shop at Kroger, the bottom of your receipt should say that you are contributing to Hildebrandt PTO.
From our Hildebrandt PTO:
Learn more about our PTO:https://hildebrandt.kleinisd.net/cms/One.aspx?portalId=3007541&pageId=3212229
Donate to the PTO HERE
Want to volunteer with the PTO?
Sign up HERE
Want a paper copy of all the PTO forms? Check them out HERE or get a copy in the front office at Hildebrandt!
Congratulations to FOREVER LEARNER Mrs. Wiens on earning her Masters Degree!
Student Dress Code
Appropriate student dress and grooming are important factors in the safe and orderly operation of school. Each student’s appearance should reflect a positive image of self and contribute to a distraction-free learning environment.
Please refer to KISD Student Handbook for complete information regarding dress code.
General guidelines are as follows:
- Pants must be worn at the waist or upper hips and must not reveal underclothing.
- Ripped or frayed pants may not have holes close to or revealing undergarments .
- Leggings may be worn with a shirt that does not reveal underclothing or skin.
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses must be appropriate in length and may not reveal underclothing.
- No type of head covering is to be worn in the building except for religious or medical purposes. Examples of head coverings not allowed are head scarves, bandanas, hats, caps, hoodies.
- Students may not wear suggestive or inappropriately-located decorative patches, insignia, or clothing with improper advertising, pictures, slogans, or statements.
- Appropriate footwear is required and must be worn at all time while on school property. Slippers/house shoes of any kind are not permitted.
- Any attire or accessory that is distracting or disturbing will not be permitted on school property. This includes outfits that are too short, too revealing, low-cut, see-through, or backless. Underwear-styled garments should not be worn as outerwear for example bike shorts
- Shirts must large enough to provide appropriate coverage.
If you question the appropriateness of an article of clothing, please do not allow your child to wear it to school.
Fall Sports Schedules
2019-2020 Bell Schedule
Hildebrandt Fall Open House
Wednesday, Sep. 11th, 6-7:30pm
22800 Hildebrandt Road
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Campus Phone Numbers:
Front Office Fax: 832-249-4068
Clinic Fax 832-249-5089
Registrar Fax 832-249-4048
Special Ed: 832-249-5056
Athletics Fax: 832-249-5141