Fabulous Fruit Salad
- 1 red apple, cored and chopped
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1 nectarine, pitted and sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of greek yogurt
- In a large bowl, combine red apple, Granny Smith apple, nectarine, celery, dried cranberries, and walnuts. Mix in yogurt. Chill until ready to serve.
This dish is loaded with healthy food. The dish contains four types of fruits, celery, walnuts and non-fat lemon yogurt. This fruit salad has 243 calories. 1 teaspoon of Greek yogurt is in the recipe and that comes out to 6 grams of sugar. The recipe is 37.4 grams of carbohydrates, 5.8 grams of protein and 4.1 grams of fiber. The fabulous fruit salad looks great and it is great for you!