Tony Lee 14 Apr. 2014
P. 151 ~ 172
* Titus had nightmares.* Violet was hacked by somebody in her dream.
* Violet called the FeedTech Customer Assistance, but didn't get a solution.
* They saw the riot from the news in their dreams. Coca-Cola promotion.
* Titus and Violet go to Marty's house, where everyone was meeting.
* They start sharing with good tastes about Coca-Cola.
* Violet is insulted by the others.
* Violet wants Titus to take her home, and they are leaving the party.
* Violet tells Titus about the problems with her Feed...
- Motivated and driven by their unconscious desires.
"Well, I'm not used to the things you're used to" (Anderson 168).
"They said they didn't... I'm not going to cry. I am not going to cry" (Anderson 170).
- Lower or working class are oppressed.
- Economic, social, and psychological oppression of women.
- Penguin Effect