TELEVISION: A Great New Invention
Television is already popular among the very first buyers!
GENIUS Philo Farnsworth, San Francisco, demonstrated the first electronic Television, only a few days ago, 1927.
Why do you need a Television???
Radios are good for listening, but wouldn't you rather SEE the idea too?! And telegraphs are good if you have, say, five YEARS to send a message! You can see news on the television in just minutes!
With a TV, you can...
- watch pictures about different places and learn about them
- share the ideas within your culture
- watch the news to find out about what's going on
- watch advertisements to see what to buy or do
- watch political speeches to see what our leaders have to say