Unit 5: *student friendly language/content objective
This can be a place for themes or vocabulary development
- bold the word and have a concise definition here
- make sure it's explained, but not too lofty
- this is also a way to meet the accommodations of ELL & Sped students (pre-teach vocab and major concepts)
- Russians Adapt Byzantine Culture
- Feudalism Structures Society
- Chivalry and the adapting roles of women and workers
- Emporers and ruling power structures
- Church Reform and Crusades
The Middle Ages in 3 1/2 minutes
you can also link to a self-grading quiz -google form!
Remember students, you must achieve a grade of 85+ to opt out of the group project.
This can also be a place to see/ refer to "common misunderstandings" related to your IFD/curricular components
- Emperors were considered absolute powerful leaders and had control over everyone underneath them.
- Buddhism is a religion, not a language.
- Islam is a part of the African continent at this time, whereas Buddhism began in Nepal.
- The "black death" is no longer a disease faced by modern cultures.
- You can have a list of "due dates" readily accessible so students will have had one more opportunity to connect.