EYE OF THE TIGER
PROWL THE HAPPENINGS OF STONY POINT HIGH SCHOOL
STONY POINT HIGH SCHOOL
Principal: Anthony Watson
IB Diploma Programme
1801 Tiger Trail
Round Rock, TX 78664
Important dates - Please take note of these dates before scheduling appointments.
5/06 - 5/24 - AP and IB Testing
5/06 - Cap and Gown pick up in mall during lunches
5/07-5/10 - EOC Testing (Biology, ALG ,US History) - CLOSED CAMPUS
5/13-5/14 - Graduation Ticket pick up 6:00pm-8:00pm in cafeteria
5/15 - Senior Awards CORRECT TIME IS 6:30pm*****
5/20-5/23 - Finals Testing
5/24 - Graduation 8am
6/03 - Diploma pick up begins
6/19 - First day for official transcripts
6/21-07/09 - RRISD closed
EOC TESTING MAY 7-9 - PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT INFORMATION
May 8 - Algebra (9th and 10th grade Algebra students)
May 9 - US History (11th grade)
These tests are necessary for graduation so please make sure that your student is at school ON TIME for EOC testing. Testers need to stay for the full school day so please don't schedule appointments for them. The campus is closed to visitors on those days. Thank you for your support and understanding!
Spring Slam moved to May 6 due to weather
Stony Point's 2019 "Top Ten" Students
From left to right: Ruby Sapp, Thunyathorn Jaruves, Gregory Boudreau, Jordan Conklin, Musab Abdullah, Samantha Lopez, Kayla Johnson, Valerie Foster, Danniah Khammash and Jessica Oskam
Ruby the Tiger!
Thursday, April 25 at about 9:00am, we welcomed a new Tiger into the world!
Y’all meet Ruby! She’s the first calf to be born in our facility.
Stony Point's 1st Special Education Celebration
Teachers are a significant part of everyone’s life. They guide us to the right path and groom us to become a better citizen and a better person. They teach us to face the most difficult
challenges of life and get through them with ease. Special education students have additional hurdles and with the assistance and dedication of the Special Education staff they are able to succeed. Thank you to the Cuero family for all you do! Thank you to all the staff, students, teachers and families that came out, we couldn't do it without you.
left to right: Mrs. Wright, Associate Principal, Anthony Watson, Campus Principal and Mrs. Nichols, Area Superintendent
The Cuero family also wanted to recognize the teachers who worked closely with their son and made a difference.
Educational Assistant, Thelma Trujillo received recognition for working with students and helping them to succeed.
SPHS Choir performed and it was amazing!
Thank you to all Special Education staff! You are appreciated!
Former SPHS teachers came to receive their award
from left to right: Rachel Skov, Jasmine Corley, Archie Jenkins and Dan Wright
PARENTS, BE IN THE "KNOW"!
Graduation Tickets - Pick Up Information
- May 13 and 14 EVENING ONLY - Cafeteria 6:00pm-8:00pm
- May 15-17, Front Lobby 8:00am-5:00pm
- Only the parent/guardian LISTED ON THE STUDENT'S SCHOOL RECORDS, with valid photo ID, will be permitted to pick up the tickets. Tickets will NOT be issued to students or other family members, friends, etc.
- Lost tickets will NOT be replaced.
Do you LOVE tennis?
Class of 2019 Transcript and Diploma Information
All orders are to be placed and picked up in person by either the student or parent/guardian. Dates for PRE-ORDERED Final Transcripts for the class of 2019 are as follows:
First Day to Order - April 22. Last Day - May 17, 2019. Pickup date for pre-ordered transcripts is June 19th. All transcript orders must be prepaid and on the HOT PINK order form for SENIORS. Each transcript is 3.00.
Please see Mrs.Gonzalez in office A-103 between the hours of 8:20 -12:00 & 1:00 - 4:20 pm.
There will be no official transcripts printed from the Registration office after May 17th for any grade levels.
Pick up day for pre-ordered transcripts for the class of 2019 is June 19.
Diploma pick-up day is June 3rd with a valid state or Stony Point ID. All parents/guardians must be listed in PowerSchool as a parent/guardian and have a valid ID.
All RRISD schools will be closed for summer break from June 28th to July 7th.
Parents, please remind your students...
Tigers on Time Information
If you are picking up your student from school, here's the 411 to make your life easier!
- Send a signed note with your student indicating what time they will be picked up. Have them bring the note to the front office BEFORE SCHOOL to obtain a pass from class. They'll be waiting for you in the office when you arrive. (Optional form is attached for your convenience.)
- Car traffic is not allowed while the buses are out front. Pick up before 3:55 pm.
- ONLY those individuals listed on your student's file, with photo ID, will be permitted to sign them out of school. Phone calls and email requests will not be accepted. Prepare now by coming in person with photo ID to add authorized adults to pick up your student. See Mrs. Arzola or Mrs. Gamboa to add authorized adults.
- If your student is driving, then still send a note but be specific in stating that you give them "permission to drive themselves off campus". List your phone number so that we can call you to verify. Have them come by the office before school for a pass.
This isn’t your typical scholarship program. It doesn’t require an essay or an application, and it doesn’t have a minimum GPA or SAT score requirement. See website for more information!