Team Better Beauty
Many of you promoted this month so kudos to you as well!
How to Sell Mascara
- Reach out to current clients, especially those who have purchased eye pencils, shadows, brow pencils etc...
- Look at your 100 person list, this is a great time to reach out to prospects with out biggest and most highly anticipated product launch ever.
- Share our 100 Lashes Video on Social Media
- Share the WWD Article.
- Get a Social booked to showcase cosmetics and sample out Mascara
- Get samples of Mascara out to clients and friends
- Hold and Open House for people to stop by and check out our Mascara and let them know our Charcoal Soap is back as well.
That's right! Book 3 Socials for the Month of June!!!
You have from now until the end of the month to book your socials for June. When you have your dates booked,
- Must be a live event
- Can be a social
- Open House
- Partnering with a local Business
You can post them on the comment link below or email me at AshleyInsana@hotmail.com with your 3 dates. Once you have done so you will receive a little gift from me, an ella + Mila, 5-Free and Vegan nail polish.
I promise it will be worth it to have the activity on your calendar, you business will thank you!!!
We have a great Sunscreen Safety Tips Document BTC, that you can print and have with you in your bag. I also recommend keeping some small 3-5 gm jars of our Protect Allover Sunscreen with you to pass out when you engage in conversation about sunscreen safety. These tip cards can be printed on 4x6 sheets and you can toss them in a Beautycounter Pouch to have with you in your car or purse. I even have my husband use our sunscreen on the golf course and it has resulted in a few interesting conversations and a few sales.
Also a reminder that if you ever have someone inquire about sun burns, our nourishing Cleansing Balm does an amazing job helping your skin recover from sun damage.