The Desire Map Level 1 Retreat 2015
Led By Connie Kanella Aramento
Ready to Re-Sync Yourself to the Core?
"knowing how you actually want to feel is the most potent form of clarity that you can have. Generating those feelings is the most powerfully creative thing you can do with your life."
Let's talk about life.
Do you feel free? Joyful? Connected?
Does your life feel the way you want it to feel?
I found the Desire Map a few years ago, honestly at first because the colors of the cover attracted me (they match my logo). It was as if a magnet had pulled me to it. I opened it, read it, and it forever changed my world, my understanding of my soul, how I connected to the greater world and ultimately, I started to actually believe what I was capable of. After all I had just had a baby, married for only 1 year, had lost a beloved uncle at 52 to cancer, and that promotion to a job I thought I had, never became mine. I was in the biggest rut I had ever known. The pain in my heart and hormone imbalances had caused me to be dizzy and in a constant fog for over a year and a half. The outgoing fun personality that everyone knew was no longer. My extroverted side became introverted...
I turned to self-reflection and The Desire Map.
I discovered that my Core Desired Feelings (CDFs) were Creative. Inspirational. Accomplished. Intuitive. Balanced. I finally knew and realized one thing...that I was destined to help others find their life's purpose and be healthy while they're doing it. I know now that the Desire Map was the catalyst for the change I needed.
This book isn't just intellectual theory. It actually walks you through the process of practically (+ soulfully) creating a life that you actually want to live, connected to people, experiences and things that you actually want to be connected to. So here's the deal...I could just send you the book, right?....NAH....It's way more fun to bring this experience to life in a live setting! Well because I just LOVE getting people together to have fun and guide their soul. I'm psyched that I am now an official Desire Map Licensee, and want to invite you to the join in on the retreat.
Let's Re-sync with The Desire Map Workshop and get clear on how you really want to feel in every area of your life...and actually start moving towards it:
With me, you will...
- IDENTIFY your Core Desired Feelings (i.e. your “CDF’s” as we call them). This will be your new compass for life.
- RETHINK your existing thoughts about feelings and goal-setting, examine where you are striving, and how you can lighten the load and experience more freedom.
- EXPLORE five life areas together with the group: Lifestyle + Livelihood, Creativity + Learning, Body + Wellness, Relationships + Society, Essence + Spirituality, and see what’s working, what’s not and what you want more/less of.
- CONNECT together in our own community with like-minded souls, form bonds & create lasting connections (trust me, these are way more than just friendships).
- CREATE a sacred space to do this work – gentle yoga + meditations, healthy and grounding meals.
- EMPOWER each other through our limiting beliefs and replace them with new, powerful ways of being.
- SURRENDER your fears, frustrations, sadness, excitement, passions, and your stories – you name it. This is a circle that we create together. Anything goes!
- CELEBRATE + anchor in your CDF’s, so that you’ll be reminded about all the goodness you’ve uncovered, in the days, weeks and months to come!
and maybe there will be a few surprises along the way...after all, this is one way to add more spice in your life! Register here!
Are you Ready to Desire Map?
Saturday, Jan. 10th 2015 at 9am to Sunday, Jan. 11th 2015 at 4pm
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Institute Road, Worcester, MA, United States Higgins House
Includes for both days: Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Tea, The Desire Map book, Workbook and goodie bag. (Aside from all of the good stuff we will be doing).