Principal's Corner #32
April 15, 2019
Are you interesting in learning more....
On Monday, April 22 I will taking a team to Mount Vista Elementary to learn more about WIN time and how it aligns with MTSS and PLCs. Please let me know (using this form) by the end of the day tomorrow (April 16) if you are interested. From there I will select a group of staff members to join me. Please know that if you choose to go, I will be asking you to share information with our entire staff.
Professional Learning Opportunities
Check out the great professional learning opportunities taking place this summer. The link to our Summer EdVentures website can be accessed from this email.
Our new registration link, PD Pro can also be accessed from our tile in myEmployee.
Note: ACCESS FOR REGISTRATION IS COMING SOON!
On Monday, May 13th, the district will be at COT to conduct a detailed inventory of all printing devices, including Xerox devices, desktop printers, fax machines and any other miscellaneous printers (wide format, 3D, etc.). This process will require a walk-through of every room. They are doing this at every school. The walk-through will be conducted by a small team from Lewan and a representative from Fiscal Services.
CMAS TESTING SCHEDULE
Specials Schedules for this week
PAC Meeting this Wednesday!
Upcoming Testing Windows
CMAS: March 25-April 19
Other Important Dates
- TODAY at 12:15, weather permitting, Cottonwood Creek will launch a weather balloon into near space! We will gather in the ball field at 12:00 to view the launch
- April 16: Megan McDermott Wedding Shower 3:00-3:40
- April 19: Katie and Ashley Out ALL DAY
- April 22: Art Show 4:00-7:00
- April 25: 3rd Grade Program 6:30
- April 25: Katie Out in the AM
- April 29-April 30: Katie Out (High Trails)
- April 30-May 1: Ashley Out (High Trails)
- May 2: Arnett Retirement @ Las Brisas 4:00-6:00
- May 2: 2nd/3rd Grade Choir Concert
- May 3: Non-Contact Day
- 8:00-9:30 Specials and Admin review class lists, 9:30-10:30 Intervention and Admin review class lists
- May 8: Retirement Recognition Dinner
- May 9: 1st Grade Program 6:30
- May 10: Katie and Ashley out ALL DAY
- May 13: The Day the Kids Ran the School
- May 14: Katie and Ashley out in the AM
- May 14: School Accountability MEeting 6:00, STEM Room
- May 17: FIELD DAY
- May 21: Katie out in the AM
- May 22: Katie out in the AM
- May 22: Kindergarten Graduation 1:00
- May 23: 5th Grade Continuation 8:30
- May 24: Last Day of School, 11:00 Dismissal