December Faculty Meeting
Coming to you by Smore Messages!
What do we need to know for December?
- Action Item to be Completed in December by ALL Staff Members:
Eduhero: The district has contracted through Region VI a professional development site called Eduhero. Please complete the following:
1) Click on the link below and review slides about Eduhero. Please watch the clip about how to sign up in Eduhero.
2) Sign up in Eduhero using your district e-mail account.
3) View the required training, FERPA. Please note, we have already had the other two required trainings.
4) Done! Thank you!!!
- Hour of Code: All students in CSISD will have the opportunity to participate in the national Hour of Code project the week of December 8-12th. This is an opportunity for our students to explore the world of computer coding. Please see link about the importance of teaching code from engineers, mathematicians, singers, computer techies, and everyday folks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0z-C8Ke2FQ Chris Parr and Shannon Long will be sending out more information about coding. Our Livebinder also has a tab for more information. Please work with your grade level to determine what day, time (at least 1 hour), logistics, etc. to allow the students the opportunity to learn about coding by participating in coding activities.
Faculty Meeting Door Prizes:
The first 4 staff members to read this and call Shannon in the office will receive a Landry's $10 Reward Card.
The next 5 staff members to read this and call Shannon in the office will receive a free haircut, color, and style by Elizabeth Straus at Koppe Cuts. To be used by December 31st.