News From the Eagle's Nest
Notification to Parents of Out of Field Teachers
In compliance with The Elementary and Secondary Education Act Sec. 1112(e)(1)(B)(ii) and Florida law 1012.42, Jupiter Elementary is required to notify families when a teacher is classified as out of field for the subject matter and grade level they have been assigned to. Brevard Public Schools is committed to providing the highest quality education to its students by hiring effective and skilled teachers. The teachers listed below are licensed to teach in the State of Florida and are currently working to meet full certification and licensure requirements.
· ESOL- English Speakers of Other Languages: Elizabeth Prince and Crystal Tilley
Notificación a los padres de maestros clasificados fuera de campo
En cumplimiento de la Ley de Educación Primaria y Secundaria Sec. 1112 (e) (1) (B) (ii) y la Ley de Florida 1012.42, Jupiter Elementary se requiere que se les notifique a las familias cuando un maestro está clasificado fuera del campo para la materia y el nivel de grado al que han sido asignados. Las Escuelas Públicas de Brevard se comprometen a brindar educación de la más alta calidad a sus estudiantes mediante la contratación de maestros eficaces y capacitados. Los maestros que se enumeran a continuación tienen licencia para enseñar en el estado de Florida y actualmente están trabajando para cumplir con todos los requisitos de certificación y licencia.
· ESOL- Inglés para Personas que Hablan Otros Idiomas: Elizabeth Prince and Crystal Tilley
Disclaimer: Google Translate translated this document for you. Any errors in translation are unintentional.
Our Parent and Family Engagement Plan has been approved by the district. You can locate a hard copy in English and Spanish in our Parent and Family Engagement binder located in the front office. It is also located on our school web-page under the "About Us" tab, "Title I" section. Translations are available upon request.
Jupiter’s Title I Framework is uploaded on our school webpage under the “About Us” tab, then under the “Title I” section.
If you have any questions in regards to the Parent and Family Engagement Plan or the Title 1 Framework please contact Stacy Cirino, Title I Coordinator.
Below are some significant changes that you need to be aware of:
• School visitors are limited to emergency situations, enrollment, or required meetings.
• Non-essential visitors and volunteers will not be permitted on school campuses to include walking students to class, eating lunch with students, or attending classroom events or celebrations.
• Families should notify the school if they have been exposed to COVID-19 and are quarantined, or if a family member has been diagnosed with or presumed to have COVID-19 and/or is being isolated.
• Students should have their temperature taken before reporting to school each day and stay home if above 100F or if experiencing other symptoms. All absences due to COVID-19 will be considered excused.
• Parents may not drop-off items for student pick-up that are not medically or academically required.
It is important that we have your most current contact information on file in order to receive important messages and updates and have an email address on file as well to receive
important updates. We continually send important messages and updates using a variety of media such as emails, texts and voicemails.
Due to COVID-19, we encourage students to bring water bottles to school as water fountain
usage is limited to the filling of water bottles.
11/5 Parent/Teacher Conference Night
11/11 No School
11/19 SAC Meeting @ 3:30
11/19 Virtual Math Fluency Night from 5:30pm – 7:00pm
11/25-27 No School
12/16 Domino's Spirit Night
12/17 Picture Retakes & Elearner Pictures
12/21-1/1 No School