BBIS: Parent Newsletter
October 30, 2020
No School - Tuesday, November 3
MEF STAR EDUCATOR: Recognize someone who has made a difference!
With a minimum donation of $20, MEF will recognize all the Star Educators in December and May.
Recipients will receive:
- recognition in the Community Impact Newspaper, on the website and social media;
- a special item from the title sponsor;
- a MEF Star Pin, and
- a congratulatory certificate identifying the donor(s).
Your donation helps fund our many successful grants for innovative teaching projects, which enrich your child’s education, fund scholarships and supports all MEF initiatives.
We must receive your STAR request by Friday, November 6, 2020 to deliver by December and by Friday, April 9, 2021 to deliver by the end of school.
Scholastic Book Fair
Click Here to view what is available, when to shop, and how to set up an E-Wallet for your child.
Want to give a "Shout Out" to a BBIS Staff member?
Parent Self Serve
Questions or issues about Parent Self Serve? Please refer to the MISD Parent Help Desk. There is a link directly on the online enrollment site or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-252-7378. (This includes those parents who need their student's ID number; to update/add an email address; etc.)
BBIS General Information
Virtual School Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.
In-Person School Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.
- Early Morning Childcare begins at 6:30 a.m.
- Car Riders can begin drop off at 7:20 a.m.
- Bus Riders arrival begins at 7:20 a.m.
- Dismissal begins at 3:10 p.m
Visit our BBIS website for any other information.