Stella & Dot Fall 2014 Collection
Megan Bagby ~ Independent Stylist
Host a trunk show and receive a free engravable necklace.
Buy three of any of our brand new pave cuffs for $79.
Purchase a diaper bag and receive a free changing pad.
Every Mother Counts - Stella & Dot's New Foundation Cause
All funds from the sale of the Enlighten go to benefit our new Foundation partner, Every Mother Counts. Every Mother Counts is a non-profit organization dedicated to making pregnancy and childbirth safe for every mother. They inform, engage, and mobilize new audiences to take actions and raise funds that support maternal health programs around the world. They support programs that directly address the three most critical gaps that prevent mothers from getting the care they need; education, transportation and supplies in the United States, Haiti, Uganda, Indonesia and Malawi.
I have a goal of selling 100 Enlighten bracelets by August 31st. Can you help?
- 1 bracelet - provides a woman transport to and from necessary health care.
- 5 bracelets - pays for a fetal Doppler to ensure safe pregnancy and delivery.
- 10 bracelets - educates a low-income woman on breastfeeding, nutrition and newborn care.
- 20 bracelets - buys essential medical equipment for midwifery students, pays for two prenatal visits for uninsured women, buys six birth kits for mothers-to-be.
- 50 bracelets - covers the necessary books, school supplies and teaching aids for midwifery students.
- 100 bracelets - trains a skilled birth attendant through a one-year program.
- 200 bracelets - buys a 'solar suitcase' that will deliver otherwise unavailable electricity for lights and equipment in rural health facilities.
Please join me in helping these women and babies around the world!
We're Growing Our Family!
Stella & Dot is passionate about creating flexible entrepreneurship for every woman, with a business that is just right for her passion, lifestyle, life stage and community. We know that there are thousands more women out there who would live more bold and joyful lives with the incremental, flexible income that our opportunity brings, and yet we realize that Stella & Dot cannot be everything to every woman. It’s our calling to positively impact the lives of 100,000 women by the end of the decade and this is the way that we will reach them. It’s that simple.
To that end, Stella & Dot is launching a family of brands and our first sister brand is launching in September, Keep Collective. Keep is a new jewelry brand that allows wearers to create their own story with cute charms, with a lower price point than Stella & Dot.
I am looking for women interested in getting in on the ground floor as a Keep "designer" or sales person. Right now, the opportunity is huge. Let me know if you would like more information on our new brand and how you can become part of it. You can also visit keep-collective.com.
Calling All Teachers!
Contact me for free shipping for teachers through August 31, 2014.
Megan Bagby, Stella & Dot Independent Stylist
I'm here to help as your personal Stylist. You can call me at (618) 882-5220 from the US or 0171-544-5240 from Germany. I look forward to hearing from you!
My personal website: www.stelladot.com/meganjbagby