ST. MARY'S ADMISSION EVENTS
Shadow Days & Open Houses: Experience St. Mary's High School
UPCOMING SHADOW DAYS
Shadow Dates 2014-2015 7:30am-3:00pm
Thursday, October 23rd
Thursday, November 6th
Thursday, December 11th
Wednesday, January 14th (St. Paul's Shadow Day)
Thursday, January 15th ( Divine Redeemer Shadow Day)
Wednesday, January 21st (Corpus Christi Shadow Day)
Thursday, January 22nd (St. Peter's Shadow Day)
Thursday, February 12th
Thursday, March 12th
Wednesday, April 15th (7th Grade Visit Day; 7th Graders Shadow on this Day)
Thursday, April 23rd
Please email Robyn Cross, email@example.com for more information
Shadow Day Information:
- Shadow Days are 7:30 am - 3:00 pm.
- Students should be dropped off at the front office no later than 7:30am and picked up there at 3:00pm. If they are to ride home with a SMHS student, they must have a note stating this.
- Students should follow our dress code (no jeans, flip flops. No shirts or sweatshirts with logos or designs other than their school's logo, shirts need a collar and must be tucked in. Crew neck sweaters are allowed)
- SMHS Admissions Office will provide a $3 coupon towards lunch in The Cove. Students should bring a few dollars for lunch and or snack
- Students should bring a water bottle, backpack with work to do, or a book ( in case a class is having a test).
- Students will shadow a freshman or sophomore Ambassador for the day. (Registering for shadow day helps in pairing the 8th grader with an Ambassador who has similar interest)
- Student Interview will take place during the day.
Please Join Us for an OPEN HOUSE
Please join us for an Open House and a chance to Experience St. Mary's High School in action! We will begin at 9:00am with a coffee "meet and greet" with administration; followed by a question and answer session with a student Ambassador panel, and an opportunity to visit classrooms and tour our school.
Please register below for an Open House!
Open House Dates 2014-2015 9:00am-11:00am
Wednesday, October 22nd
Wednesday, November 5th
Wednesday, December 10th
Wednesday,January 28th, Catholic School Week
Wednesday, February 11th
Wednesday, March 11th
Wednesday, April 15th, 7th Grade Visit Day