News from Mrs. Dutt, Principal
End of Year Schedule Information
- June 11 and 12 are full days of school for all students
- June 11 will be Finals for SENIORS ONLY (Periods 1 and 2)
- June 12 will be Finals for SENIORS ONLY (Periods 3 and 4)
- June 13 BEGIN EARLY DISMISSAL DAYS/NO LUNCH
- June 13, 14 are FINAL EXAMS for all students in grade 7-12 (Periods 5-8)
- June 15 is FINAL EXAMS for students in grades 7-11 (Periods 1 and 2)
- June 18 is FINAL EXAMS for students in grades 7-11 (Periods 3 and 4)
- June 19 THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
We will be meeting with Seniors about the specifics of the end of year and we will send this information home for parents as well.
Ms. Wilson hosted Barnyard Days on Friday, May 4, 2018. It was another successful turnout and fun day for not only the community but also our staff and student body. Click this link for a full photo album to Barnyard Day. https://flic.kr/s/aHsmfsHtXf
Ms. Trezza took the lead on organizing this year's Take Your Child to Work Day. This too was a huge success and fun day for our staff member's children and our staff. All visiting children had the opportunity to participate in hands-on learning experiences as well as some exercise!
Congratulations to our honorees and great job Ms. Wilson and Ms. Trezza.
Congratulations to our HS Math League participants who received "First in Region", and will be receiving a plaque for this accomplishment! Top scorers in our school included: Karnaa Mistry, Tim Baier, Honorata Lubecka, Sean Pergola, Sebastian Winter, and Matt Luque. Congratulations also go out to our 8th Grade Math League participants, who also received "First in Region", and will also get a plaque! Top scorers from our 8th grade included: Tyler Dolinsky, Jack Johnston, and Robert Castillo.
Important Dates and Events
Please check district calendar for exact times and details
- May 14: BOE Meeting
- May 16: Spring Band Concert
- May 22: Art Show
- May 22-23: NJ Science Testing
- May 18: Early Dismissal/Prom
- May 24: Voices of the Veterans, Freddy Awards
- May 31-June 1: Middle School Musical
- June 5: Senior Class Awards
- June 6: Athletic Awards
- June 8: Senior Cruise and 8th Grade Dinner Dance