Hope for Oliver
Fundraiser to benefit The Minor Family
Oliver was born in February 2013. Prior to delivery, it was determined that he had Downs Syndrome and would require surgery for a heart defect once born. He is now a month old and has already undergone two major heart surgeries. He is under the care of doctors at UNC Chapel Hill. The Minor's, Ben and Brittany, have continued to stay by his side and have sacrificed not seeing their daughter to do so. Oliver's recovery will be a long one, so please help show your support to this wonderful family and continue praying for sweet Oliver. You can read more about Oliver's story on his blog: http://smilesforoliver.blogspot.com/
Thirty-One Fundraiser for Baby Oliver
The Ledford Alumni Cheerleaders are teaming up to support one of our fellow alumni, Brittany (Younts) Minor. 100% of the commission earned from this event will be donated to the Minor family to help with medical expenses.
- Visit http://www.mythirtyone.com/194604
- Under the 'My Parties' tab click on Fundraiser for Oliver. Please make sure you are shopping under this event!
- All orders must be placed by April 28th.
- Each person who orders will be entered into a drawing for a free Thermal Tote!
- Please contact Jessica Garner with any questions (contact information at bottom of page).