Roberts Library Update
Week of September 9th
In the Library This Week...
Dot Day is based on the book by Peter Reynolds, The Dot. The message of the book challenges students to "make your mark and see where it takes you."
If you are curious about the book you can find it on Tumblebooks.
PLEASE Make Sure...
- Record your students' reading range on the sticker we provided in your box last week.
- Place the sticker on the inside of the library folder (left pocket)
- Set a goal for each student.
- Record the goal in the AR program. Click here for directions on how to do this.
- Record the goal in their AR folder on the yellow goal setting page.
Teacher of Innovation Info
As a reminder, this is the program that challenges you to learn and use new technology tools.
We will place a Teacher of Innovation goal sheet outside of your classroom Friday (or Monday).
Everyone will have the same goal...attend three out of four trainings offered this year. These will be short, informative PD opportunities offered at various times during every 9 weeks. Attendance will earn yourself a jeans pass. Completing the goal (attending 3 out of 4) will earn a special lunch on the last day of school.
**Special announcement...ALL teaching staff (SpEd, Specials, RTI, paras, etc) will have the opportunity to earn the Teacher of Innovation luncheon!!