Keep Calm and Charge on....
Celeste Cisneros 4B
Manage your credit:
- Keep track of your spending: Keep track of the checks you've written, credit and transaction, and ATM usage.
- Don't exceed your credit limit of lines of credit and credit cards: Your available credit is how much credit you have left on a line of credit or credit card; it is your credit limit minus your outstanding balance. Be careful to keep your spending below this amount.
- Have an emergency fund: Keep at least a 15% cushion of available credit in case of emergency.
- Pay what you owe: Always pay at least your minimum monthly payment.
What is credit?
Credit is the ability of a customer to obtain goods or services before payment, based on trust that payment will be made in the future.
5 Reasons to have good credit
- Have a good car
- Buying a house
- Starting a business
- Getting a job
- Getting lower Interest Rates