SOUTHSIDE'S MONDAY MESSAGE
30 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE!
Tradition lives on... Southside is on the Kids' Side!
May 9, 2016
Message from the Boss...
Instructional Days left: 13
Just a few reminders:
- Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast will be May 13th 7:30 in Media Center
- Gwatney Chevrolet is coming Thursday, May 19th to cook for us in appreciation of all we do!
- CHS Graduation May 20th- Line 89 and 2:00 dismissal
- May 23 will be EOY celebrations
- May 24 2:00 dismissal
- May 25 2:00 dismissal
- May 26 PD day- District Meeting and teacher sign out
Hope everyone has a restful weekend!
9- RTI-Retention Meeting
10th-12th Casey at Master Principal
13- Volunteer Breakfast
16- PALS Fishing Derby (Re-scheduled)
17- School Board Meeting (We will be presenting our One School One Book program!)
19- Gwatney coming to cook lunch for us
20- 4th grade Survivor Day
CHS Graduation 2:00 dismissal
23- End of year class parties
24- 2:00 dismissal
25- 2:00 dismissal- Last Day of School
26- District Meeting and Sign out for the Summer PD