U.S.A people come down come all !

Become U.S Citzen!

Can you Become a Citzen in the U.S.A when your born in a diffrent contry?

YES you can become a citizen a diffrent way it is called Naturalization you must be 18 for permanent residents of the United States for 5 years. This is one way you could become a citizen earlyer you have to serve in the miltary for 1 year because if you are serving the u.s your fighting for our contry . when you fill out the appilcatins you must have good chatcher also you have to write in eagle. You also must pass a civics and a interview. in conculeshion they must take a oath of allegiance showing lotaly and repect to your contry.

Alessia Sainte -Rose