Are you interested in joining a WRCCS Facebook Group?
Click below to VOTE!
NEW** Mental Health Services Grant Applications!
*Applications due May 1, 2019The application process for the FY 2019-2021 School-based Mental Health Services (SMHS) Grants is now open!
- All public school districts, independent charter schools or a consortium of the two can apply.
- If you are a current recipient of the SMHS grant you are eligible to apply again.
- Please note that this is a competitive grant. You are encouraged to read the guidance document and attend or review one of the grant writing webinars. The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document is also very helpful.
- Please review guidance document and the FAQ before submitting questions.
- We will be offering 4 opportunities to attend a live grant writing webinar and one will be recorded and posted.
- Please see the grant website https://dpi.wi.gov/sspw/mental-health/school-based-grant-program for the following:
Frequently Asked Questions
Relevant Dates and Deadlines
Links to 4 grant writing webinars
To book a 15 minute consultation to discuss the School based Mental Health Services Grant, Social and Emotional Learning or school mental health in general please go to:
CESA 2's Digital Leadership and Learning Center of Excellence (DLLC)
TEACH TO THE TALENT
March, 2019 (see flyer below)
April 10-12 - Glacier Canyon Lodge, WI Dells
The pre-conference on Wed., Apr. 10 is FREE and is a WRCCS School Development Day! Thursday and Friday, Apr. 11-12, are also filled with great sessions - Topics will include a broad array of cutting-edge educational issues and trends, technology integration for the classroom, student-driven educational workshops, STEM, PBL, personalized learning, and more.
Mental Health Supports and Resources - Save the Dates!
Email from DPI:
On June 19-20 DPI will host the second annual Social and Emotional Learning Symposium. As we plan this event, we want to make sure that the sessions offered reflect the needs of educators and out of school time programs. Please take a moment to complete this google form https://goo.gl/forms/1fd7EdZL5r4PvYxq2 to assist us with our planning.
Also, this year’s Summer Institute will include a shared event with the 4th Annual Growing School Mental Health Summit. This event is co-sponsored by the Coalition for Expanding School-Based Mental Health in Wisconsin and the Department of Public Instruction. This conference will occur on June 18th at the Holiday Inn Conference Center in Stevens Point. The Save the Date flyer for this event is below. Please note that registration for this event and the SEL symposium are separate. Registration information for the SEL Symposium will be shared soon.
Charter School Job Openings
Milwaukee College Prep is currently looking for a primary SPED teacher. We would love to have mission driven, loving, and hard working teachers join our team! Apply today at http://milwaukeecollegeprep.com/careers/positions/