Fulmore Middle School
Week of May 26, 2019
FROM THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE
Greeting Falcon Families,
Thank you all for all your support this year. It was such a great year and the best is yet to come. Enjoy your summer with families and activities. Remember to read, read, read this Summer!
Thank you all for attending the awards ceremonies, it was memorable.
Parents if you have not submitted the online registration, please mark your calendar for July 18th from 12:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m. in the Fulmore library for assistance.
Save The Dates
Austin ISD, in collaboration with the City of Austin, will have its 14th Annual Back to School Bash and Safety Fair from 8-noon, August 3rd at the Palmer Events Center. See attached flyer below.
Austin ISD is participating in the Juneteenth Parade on June 15. Want to participate? See a copy of the parade route and flyer below.
For the 6th year in a row, Austin ISD is participating in the annual Austin Pride Parade on August 10th. The parade starts at at 8 pm. For more information, see attached flyer below.
Austin ISD will be providing FREE breakfast and lunch for children and teens ages 18 and younger at over 50 schools this summer.
View meal service dates and times here.
FREE Summer Meal Program Details:
- Meals are FREE to children and teens ages 18 and younger who come to a summer meals site.
- No application or identification is needed. Children and teens can simply show up.
- The summer food program is funded through the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- Food served is healthy and exceeds federal nutrition guidelines.
- Summer menus can be viewed on SchoolCafe.com.
- Austin ISD will be closed July 1-5, 2019, meals will not be served at schools during this time.
- Location, dates and times subject to change.
Families are encouraged to use the following tools to find a summer meal site:
- Call 2-1-1 to speak to a live operator.
- Visit www.SummerFood.org for an interactive site locator map.
- Text FOODTX to 877-877.
- Austin ISD summer meal sites.
Have a great summer and see you next year!
ALADDIN Audition Sign-Up, AISD Summer Theatre Series 2019
Please click on the link below.
These auditions are open to current AISD students, grades 5th through 12th.
If you have specific questions, please email: aisdSummerMusical@gmail.com
Liberal Arts and Science (LASA)
Registration is LIVE!
2019 camp registration is now live! The Liberal Arts and Science Academy's world class high school robotics team has been offering their SMART Camps for over 12 years. We would love to have you join us this summer!
This year our location will be at our own school, near and dear to our hearts. Lots of easy parking, and a great way for future students to see our impressive machine shop.
FTC In Half A Day
This year our teens have been working hard to develop curriculum where 5th-8th graders focus on a high school level robotics platform (FTC).
Saturday, June 15
8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Saturday, June 22
8 a.m. - 1 p.m.