WSHS Counseling Center
Weekly Update- February 17, 2023
Upcoming dates to keep in mind...
- EMCC interested Sophomores- Applications due to N14 March 3
- Juniors Field Trip to Rochester National College Fair (permission slips will be ready after break)- Monday March 13th
- Senior Awards Applications return deadline Friday March 17th
- Career and Skilled Trade Fair @ Webster Schroeder- Friday March 31st
- Juniors and Parents- College Admissions Presentation April 19th
- Pre ACT exam (Sophomores registration coming in March)- Saturday April 22nd
- ASVAB (Juniors, Seniors take precedence then open to sophomores)- Friday April 28th
- SUNY College Fair @ Brockport- Juniors Wednesday May 3rd (there will be pre-registrations and a field trip permission form)
- Seniors accepted and planning on attending MCC in Fall 2023. There will be a Field Trip in May for course registration/tour/campus life meeting/financial aid etc
** Students eligible for free/reduced lunch may also be eligible
for fee waivers for SAT, ACT, and PSAT exams.
Please stop down to see your Counselor in N14. **
Senior Awards Common App Deadline is Friday March 17th 2023
Sophomores turn in EMCC Program Applications to Counseling Center (N14) by March 3, 2023
College Board has Scholarships too
** Just a note: The Counseling Center's Newsletter gets updated on a weekly basis.
Check back each week for new info***
Information in this newsletter is shared as a courtesy showing what is available to students and families. Many questions can be directed to our Counseling Center located in N14.
Webster Schroeder Counseling Center
Secretary Mrs. Mezzanini 670-5008
A - Ca Mrs. Ostrander 670-5055
Ce - Fi Mr. Claire 670-5263
Fo - K Mrs. Berardo 670-5255
L - N Mrs. Henry 670-5095
O - Schi Dr. Cooke 670-5101Schl - Z Mr. Barilla 670-5249